Cooking and baking have always been a hobby of mine, however I make a lot of mistakes. I also usually make a huge mess as well. I take after my mother.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Blog: SF Diet Day 1 Complete

So the NSA (No Sugar Added) diet is underway.  I was fully prepared with food (see prev. post) so even though I was super lazy and didn't cook anything today except egg whites for dinner.

Pre-Workout:
Banana + 2% Cottage Cheese
Post Workout:
Watermelon
Almonds
2% Cottage Cheese
Throughout the day and in no particular order
more Almonds,  too many more.... :)
more Cottage Cheese w/ frozen Blueberries
Carrots w/ Humus
Homemade Hashbrowns in waffle iron! (AWESOME)
Fresh Mango
Frozen Mango
large Egg White Omelet w/Carrots, Parm and Garlic Salt
Banana with PB x2
Romaine w/Cucumber, Tomatoes  and Humus
1% Milk
Fish Oil pill

I feel pretty good today! Minus the fact my body isn't recovering well from this stupid injury I'm getting over.

I'm hoping to feel more up to cooking tomorrow! Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment